Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: It's the most... BORING time of the year!

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Hmph. I'm sitting here at the computer and watching the Norad track santa videos and they're almost never updated. Oh well, I guess. I haven't been able to eat anything all day; 2 bites of top ramen in the morning, 5.5 fries in lunch; The only decent meal I had was chicken fried rice without the veggies. And what a surprise; my family thinks the chicken we ate was cat! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    yum.... tasty... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] *barf*

    I can't shove another bite into my mouth... The board is empty....

    This is pretty boring. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Be patient. Canada is a large country. If you're bored, jet down here - I've got a to-do list that will make your eyes spin. just waiting for certain people in the house to fall asleep. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How funny balletmom! I also am in the middle of my to do list! I wonder if our children will appreciate all we do when they are older! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may not have kids yet but I already have begun to realize and appreciate all the little extra things my parents do. So dont worry, they will figure it out eventually [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •